About the Student Master Thesis Program: Nasdaq sits at the intersection between financial markets and the technology sector. During the spring semester of 2024, start date in January, you will be part of the Student Master Thesis Program at Nasdaq, aimed primarily at students writing their thesis by themself. We are looking for our future colleagues and see this as an opportunity to introduce you to Nasdaq and our Stockholm office. All our Master thesis students get financial compensation for completing their Master Thesis at Nasdaq.Areas that we would like to explore further together with you:
- Stock Market Law, (i.e.Market Abuse Regulation) Corporate Law, or other suitable fields. The specific subject will be decided in collaboration throughout the recruitment process. We appreciate your own suggestions.
You will bring:
- Studying Law at University in your final year
- An interest in the financial market and stock exchange
- Great communication skills and a service-minded manner, thriving in a fast-paced environment
It would be great if you have:
- Relevant work experience alongside your studies
Does this sound like you?This opportunity is located in Frihamnen, Stockholm. Please send in your application in English no later than October 19, 2023, and attach your CV. If you have any questions regarding the Student Master Thesis Program, do not hesitate to reach out to Sanna Hedlund (firstname.lastname@example.org).Nasdaq is a vibrant and entrepreneurial company where everyone is encouraged to take initiative, challenge the status quo, and take intelligent risks. We want everyone to feel welcome and bring their authentic self to work. Every day, we are building a culture where we all feel connected, supported and empowered. To learn more about our business, visit business.nasdaq.com and check out more about our Life at Nasdaq here.